Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Tools

I learned alot of new tools this week. Some of them were, google docs, google calanders, pbworks, and the photo editing program on my computer. My favorite one to work with was the photo editing one it was fun to be able to see my photos change and know I was doing it. The hardest one for me was just pbwork in general. It was not being my friend and the pages were only allowing me a little bit of space when the girls I was working with were getting a lot more space on each page so it was really tricky trying to figure out how to get all of my information for each page in that limited space. It also was having problems saving stuff so I had to redo things like 10 times and it was very frustrating. I just think technology does not like me so it gives me a hard time. All of the tools were very helpful and I am glad I was able to learn them because I have already been able to use one for another class! awsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment